Your donation to Friends of the Earth will help us to:
- To conserve, restore and protect the ecosphere;
- To create a movement of change that recognises ecological sustainablility and social justice are indivisible;
- To preserve the natural environment in Australia;
- To promote public awareness of environmental issues in Australia, through promoting public awareness, direct action activities and the production of educational and community materials; and
- To assist other people and organisations interested in these objectives to carry out their tasks through the maintenance of resource centres, newsletters, magazines and communication with like-minded national and international bodies.
Regular donations help us to plan our campaigns more effectively. Consider becoming a Friend of FoE monthly donor here.
Please donate to Friends of the Earth Australia below or use these other options:
Become a Friend of FoE monthly donor | Donate to a specific campaign | Find out about bequests and wills | Workplace giving program
Donations over $2 are tax deductible.